The AAAI organizing committee has decided that all sessions will be held as a Virtual event.
Feb 8, 2021. Schedule from 8:00 to 16:30 UTC [0:00-8:30 PST]
Description (Presentation files available in Links below)
|8:00-8:05||Welcome and Introduction|
Keynote: Christophe Gabreau (Airbus, co-chair of EUROCAE WG-114 Group), Beatrice Pesquet-Popescu (Thales, co-chair of EUROCAE WG-114 Group), Fateh Kaakai (Thales, Sub-Group Leader of EUROCAE WG-114 Group), EUROCAE WG114 – SAE G34: a joint standardization initiative to support Artificial Intelligence revolution in aeronautics.
Session 1: Dynamic Safety and Anomaly Assessment – Chair: Huascar Espinoza
– Feature Space Singularity for Out-of-Distribution Detection, Haiwen Huang, Zhihan Li, Lulu Wang, Sishuo Chen, Xinyu Zhou and Bin Dong.
Poster Pitches 1 – (2 mins x pitch)
– Towards an Ontological Framework for Environmental Survey Hazard Analysis of Autonomous Systems, Christopher Harper and Praminda Caleb-Solly.
|10:00-10:30||Poster Exhibition & Virtual Coffee Break|
|10:30-10:50||Invited Talk: Juliette Mattioli (Thales, France) and Rodolphe Gelin (Renault, France). Methods and tools for trusted AI: an urgent challenge for industry.|
Session 2: Safety Considerations for the Assurance of AI-based Systems – Chair: Xin Cynthia Chen
– The Utility of Neural Network Test Coverage Measures, Rob Ashmore and Alec Banks.
Poster Pitches 2 – (2 mins x pitch)
– Negative Side Effects and AI Agent Indicators: Experiments in SafeLife, John Burden, Jose Hernandez-Orallo and Sean O’Heigeartaigh.
|12:00-13:00||Poster Exhibition & Virtual Lunch|
|13:00-13:20||Invited Talk: Sandhya Saisubramanian (University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA), Challenges and Directions in Avoiding Negative Side Effects.|
Session 3: Adversarial Machine Learning and Trustworthiness – Chair: Richard Mallah
– Adversarial Robustness for Face Recognition: How to Introduce Ensemble Diversity among Feature Extractors?, Takuma Amada, Kazuya Kakizaki, Seng Pei Liew, Toshinori Araki, Joseph Keshet and Jun Furukawa.
Poster Pitches 3 – (2 mins x pitch)
– Adversarial Attacks for Tabular Data: Application to Fraud Detection and Imbalanced Data, Francesco Cartella, Orlando Anunciacao, Yuki Funabiki, Daisuke Yamaguchi, Toru Akishita and Olivier Elshocht.
|14:30-15:00||Poster Exhibition & Virtual Coffee Break|
Session 4: Safe Autonomous Agents – Chair: José Hernández-Orallo
– What criminal and civil law tells us about Safe RL techniques to generate law-abiding behaviour, Hal Ashton.
|16:20-16:30||Wrap-up and Best Paper Award|