You are invited to submit:
- Full technical papers (6-8 pages), or
- proposals for technical talks (up to one-page abstract including short Bio of the main speaker), without associated paper,
- Position papers for general topics (2-4 pages),
- Position papers for the AI Safety Landscape (2-4 pages).
Manuscripts must be submitted as PDF files via EasyChair online submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=safeai2020
Please keep your paper format according to AAAI Formatting Instructions (two-column format). The AAAI author kit can be downloaded from: https://www.aaai.org/Publications/Templates/AuthorKit20.zip
Papers will be peer-reviewed by the Program Committee (2-3 reviewers per paper). The workshop follows a single-blind reviewing process. However, we will also accept anonymized submissions.
We are happy to receive papers that have not been accepted for AAAI, and we welcome the review comments if the authors want to send them as additional material.
The workshop proceedings will be published on CEUR-WS. CEUR-WS is “archival” in the sense that a paper cannot be removed once it’s published. Authors will keep the copyright of their papers as per CC BY 4.0. In other words, CEUR-WS is similar to arxiv. In any case, authors of accepted papers can opt out and decide not to include their paper in the proceedings. We will inform the authors about the procedure in due term.
We are also planning a Special Issue in a Journal, after the workshop.
Important Dates (Extended)
- Paper Submission (Extended): Nov 20 – AOE time (Mandatory Abstract Submission Nov 15)
- Acceptance Notification: Dec 6, 2019
- Camera Ready Version: Dec 15, 2019
For any questions, please send an email to: SafeAI Contact