You are invited to submit:
- Full technical papers (7-9 pages, all inclusive: references, annexes, appendixes), or
- Proposals for technical Talks (up to one-page abstract including short Bio of the main speaker), without associated paper,
- Position papers (5-7 pages, all inclusive: references, annexes, appendixes),
Manuscripts must be submitted as PDF files via EasyChair online submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=safeai2023
Please keep your paper format according to CEUR Formatting Instructions (two-column format). The CEUR author kit can be downloaded from: http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-XXX/CEURART.zip
Papers will be peer-reviewed by the Program Committee (2-3 reviewers per paper). The workshop follows a single-blind reviewing process. However, we will also accept anonymized submissions.
The workshop proceedings will be published on CEUR-WS. CEUR-WS is “archival” in the sense that a paper cannot be removed once it’s published. Authors will keep the copyright of their papers as per CC BY 4.0. In other words, CEUR-WS is similar to arxiv. In any case, authors of accepted papers can opt out and decide not to include their paper in the proceedings. We will inform the authors about the procedure in due term.
We are also planning a Special Issue in a Journal, after the workshop.
- Abstract Submission: Nov 04, 2022 – AOE time (updated)
- Full Manuscript Submission: Nov 11, 2022 – AOE time (extended)
- Acceptance Notification: after Nov 30, 2022 – AOE time (delayed)
- Camera Ready Version: Dec 15, 2022 – AOE time (extended)
For any questions, please send an email to: SafeAI Contact